TERMS & CONDITIONS:
HOW TO ORDER:
- Go to the Galleries Page and click into any photo gallery. Click on the 1st image and once loaded you can click the right arrow to browse through other photos in the gallery. If the shopping cart does not load automatically click on the shopping trolley icon at the bottom of the screen. Select the quantity and size of prints required or click Digital Downloads if you want to purchase a copy suitable for Social Media accounts but not suitable for printing. All images on this website are copyright protected ©. Copying, downloading or displaying any watermarked images on social media accounts, websites or other will be seen as a breach of my copyright (Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000) and will result in an invoice and/or legal action.
- When you have your selections made click Update Cart. You can continue to browse if you wish or to continue with your purchase click View Cart / Checkout.
- NOTE: Shipping costs for all print orders is €5.
- Click on Pay with PayPal (you don’t need a PayPal account to purchase, after clicking on Pay with PayPal you have the option to login to your account or alternatively Pay with Debit or Credit Card). You can now login to PayPal and pay through your PayPal account. If you don’t have a PayPal account click on Pay with Debit or Credit Card, enter your details, your payment details and shipping address. When finished click Pay Now and after your payment has being processed you will be redirected back to the website. If you have purchased a Digital Download you will be given a link to securely download your image. If you have ordered prints you will receive a confirmation email and the process of sorting your order will have begun. Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery.
- Payments are processed through a secure external PayPal payment system and we do not store your card information.
- If you have any queries re ordering online please email email@example.com.
The term ‘OD Photography’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Payments are processed through a secure external PayPal payment system and we do not store your card information.
We do not disclose buyers’ information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Cookies are used on this website for the purpose of site functionality. They are used to aid navigation and to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser privacy settings. However if you turn off cookies, you may be unable to place orders or benefit from the other features that use them.
The types of personal information we collect may include the following:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your delivery address
We may use your personal information to:
- Take and fulfil customer orders.
- To process enquiries received by the site.
- To notify you of any special offers.